Thursday 11 October 2018

Between Desserts & Vodka.

If I’m sincere for at least ¾ of my live  the idea of going outside of the country was  both counterproductive and futile (for the lack of money and a group to travel) , because my dream was to know   my own  country in most of its extensión.
Afther higschool, I take a sabatic year, to work  and travel, but the second intent never meet the sunlight, because I  discovered mi career, and with that  the aspiration stop. For example last summer my whole family went to Valdivia for two weeks at the same time that I was working on the  Post-Harvest laboratory of the University, you could say that that a pasión surpased an objetive.

And , at the university all kind of possibilities related with travel to another countries showed up! The options to access to students exchange programs,  do a master or phd in other countries and even laboral oportunities. If I were to pick a country, I  choose Russia or Finnland , to travel, work and even reside for an indeterminated time.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Randy,
    It's so sad knowing you couldn't go to Valdivia, since it's a very beautiful place to visit, but also Post-Harvest laboratory sounds really interesting! Hope you have learnt a lot :D
    Personally, I think that in Russia, people is really crazy lol (I have read some really weird news), but the infrastructure there must be really beautiful! Also, is very cold, do you think you will survive there? Because I won't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best music and weather are on Finnland

    ReplyDelete