Thursday 2 August 2018

Listening with Quality 🎧

One of my first post was about the headphones,  and  this day i will explain  a litle history and other aspects of why I valorice them.
For 3 years, until my graduation of higschool I participate  in a Journalist club, and the labour who everyone avoid,  was typing  the audio of  interviews, so in 2011 the newbies a friend and me  were the chosen ones for the task .  we   had  two voice recorders , but one of them  give a low quality of sound , and the another  one , even when was a good one , never  give a decent audio, and it wasn’t the user fault , it was like  the univers  were conspirating  agains us 😅.


So it was our labor to listen and type  audios , the shorter's were of 10min , and the longest that I ever type  was  3 and half hours (a whole ceremony of the masonery  of chile ). The teacher's assistant teach us how  to use some programs to aislate sounds like ” Adove Audition”, and  how much can change the cuality of the sound's  depending on the headphones quality and  the  price, for example in a store  called Mediaplayer they sell imported headphones  and the most expensive one cost 1.299.990 chilean pesos (it has cable made with gold) , but also has good  options for  a lower price.

6 comments:

  1. You can look the page clicking on the name (and also in the price).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, as a DJ, also have to use good headphones, I have one, which is "Technics" brand that cost more than 100 thousand chilean pesos but they sold them to me in half. It is important to listen with good quality ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting! Which hearing aids would you recommend that are good for playing

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ever seen you with headphones hahha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. More than 3 hours for types audios,it must be really difficult

    ReplyDelete