Thursday 2 August 2018

Only as Listener

This semester I had six subjects plus a special case. The subject that I enjoyed the most was Mechanization of agricultural labors, may  sound ironic  but I wasn't inscribed in that subject , I was a mere listener.



 I really try to get that subject throught Ucampus, but was only for people  who were in postgrade, or the fifth year. Before give up ,l  asked mr Ian Homer "Professor, can I be a listener?", He  recommended me  to take it in a couple of semesters, but  he says that he wasn't opposed  to the idea. The signature had just five students (me included), but thanks to that ,the classes were very didactic, in the morning of the Fridays we had theoretical class , and then  practical classes in the labortory or the field. Unlike the pregrade, the postgrade  did not sotp in the strike, and thanks to the lack of people, we were able to drive a tractor in the university, whit less worry of run over someone or crash the tractor, fortunately nothing happened. Maybe I did not have the credites of the subject , but I worked with classmates of postgrade and learn a lot of things. When I can, I  will take the subject without doubts.
 



3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear from somebody that could get benefits during the strike. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mechanization is a good subject too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mechanization was boring for me ,but i like you motivation! good luck with that! :)

    ReplyDelete