Tuesday 7 August 2018

Blogging in Antumapu.

Yes, it was the first time in years that I used a blog, the first time was around seven or eights years ago when   social networks like Facebook  and  watsapp   weren’t that masive (this in considerathing that the smarthphones  were the newest thing ).  I consider tht helps a lot in terms of writing , because things like listen music, watching movies or series , and even playing video games  don’t consider the writing part in the learning of  the english lenguage. The blogs give more freedom to the students in therms of creativity, because we can modific the desgine of the blogs in any moment.




That was great in my case, because I don’t had a sense of  visual organitation, at first I change the color of the leters  and the background a few times, then I set  music who will play every time someone enters the blog, but a friend of mine recomended me to remove that , maybe some people will be troubled in terms of the mechanics of the blog (it's dificult the first time), but I suggest to  keep using it, it would be a good experience. I could say that the only thing that could surprass the blogs  would be a chat-room , but it would be dificult to adminístrate  unless its restringed to a certain topics, but  between friends, even msn or watsapp could be used in that way. All in order to write in English better.

No comments:

Post a Comment