Thursday 25 October 2018

Horror and a Dystopic future.



I can say that watching movies was one of the first things that I liked ,and currently I just added more and more genres : romance, comedy, action, drama,sfi ,and  horror. But the horror genre has changed so much, some horror movies  make me laugh, but that depend of the country, the ones from china and south corean  are awesome, maybe its beacause their myths or folklore its diferent, but! Chile don’t stay behind, today its released “Against the Devil” in our cinemas and it looks great!.











About my favourite movie, I say without doubt : Metropolis.

There are two versions of this movie . The first one  is 1927 German movie  science-fiction drama film directed by Fritz Lang and written by Thea von Harbou , it was an adaptation of the  1925 novel. The second one (and the first one that I watched) was  made by Osamu Tezuka  in 2001, it was animated  and based in the  1949 manga of the same autor . Both present a futuristic world drowned in dystopia .
I prefer the animated one, because  they use the song "I Can't Stop Loving You" of Ray Charles.

5 comments:

  1. Click the red words to see the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!
    Honestly I don't have any faith in chilean horror movies, I have had horrible experience with them. I will check it out tho! (Against the Devil). And I have never heard about Metropolis, maybe one day I will watch it since I love animated movies! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Did you see the horror film called "The Nun"? It was so good when I saw it, I recommend you to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Metropolis look like a really good movie, like a Ghost in the Shell, I should watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't seen the animated version but I love that classic song by Ray Charles!

    ReplyDelete