Wednesday 16 May 2018

Mental image.

For me it’s natural to asociate much things to a photo, smells , the climate, sounds, emotions, like if allows to travel to that moment. I tend to take photos when its something important, who usually happend just a couple of times per month. Even when i can take photos easily with my phone, its filled with gigas of memes and pictures.
About this photo, I took it in march of this year, in Antumapu . In late november of the past year, a group of classmates and me saw a big stem , sprouting from one side of the plant . Luckly , I spent all the summer working in a Laboratory of the University ,so i could see the development until that point. For request from the group i took a picture every week , principally because we made a bet on the color of the flower full developed.

No comments:

Post a Comment