Thursday 22 November 2018

What to do after??


 A postgrade course its without doubt a good way to improve your profetional status, and it will give differents  and more options to work. I would like to take more tan one postgrade studies; in the close furture, a Master  in this University , by the continued studies program, that gives the oportunity of start a master course in the fifth year of the regular carrer, the requeriments aren’t that dificult, and there is a  discount fee and that will be just one more year  added to the normal length of the career.

The option of  start another carrer who could potentiate the current one, would be something to do after a couple of years to work,  in order to save  money. In the  case of a PHD I will apply for studyng in Europe, there are universities who investigate on  the plants that I’m intersted in . 

For the master or the phd I need to finish a monography on this summer, then present it to a teacher, and  if everything  goes well, I just will need to ask for a bank loan  and perfectionate 2 lenguajes (one of them english). Unless I get a job working  on  European laboratories, I would come back to  work, save money ,and take other postgrades, all in order to end working as a consultant.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't understand the concept of PHD but sounds awesome. Good luck learning english, is not that bad as chinese I swear haha. Also, saving money is very important for anyone who wants to travel, especially in Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have everything planed by now; I don't even know what to do after I finish my studies. I wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. woah, you really have plained it all haha.

    ReplyDelete