Thursday 15 November 2018

Dream Job




Well, I always liked  to work on something related to the soil , plants and minerals, so being an Agronomical Engineer  its a good chooise (if you see my preferences). But about the job,   I dream to work as  consultant, and at some point just work in that because usually its a secondary job. I know about that job  since long ago , and they are in almost all the lines of work. The pay its good, and you can have free time .
 In general  a consultant is a professional who people calls to solve  problems , design something or give advice on a matter.  I know  two consultants in the university, and in may of the  previus year  I asked them about their experiences, and  my previus tought was close to their answers. Some important facts:
- There isn’t a “title”  to be a consultant.
- The “Fame” its a factor equal to experience and even more important, because it doesn’t mater all the degres that you earn if no one ask for your help.
 -Its important to know abut al the subjects in your study area  and had contacts from others(like a lawyer).
- “If you ever make a big mistake , think in moving  to another country”. 
So , I need to graduate, work, gain experience and maybe in 15 years I could work as a consultant.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 15 years is a long time to wait until you get your dream job... I could not wait that long!

    ReplyDelete