Thursday 19 April 2018

Options & Chances.

As child I liked to asociate works to their related places , and their role. I thinked becoming a Teacher because I finded hapinness (at that time ) in school (and even now its the profesion I more know) , or a Bishop , for their churchs , and their unic way of helping people , and finally the mining , because I loved reading about rocks and the collosolal machines used in their work. At some point in higsschooll , I receibed a considerable dosis (the closest thing to a mental punch) of raw realism and conscience. So I decided to preserv most of thats apirations as hobbies. In consideration of the potencials dangerous side-effects of that kind of work, at personal , interpersonal and the nature levels . Yeah I ended with inner conflicts. For at least 3 years, i dont had a clear idea of what I wanted to be , so at the end, I bet for the "oposite team", in terms of impact. I went for Agricultural engeniery, ambiental chemestry , and pedagogy (in humanities). And thanks to mi personal experieces(like I said in the previus oublication) I opted for Agricultural engeniery. The worst part at the University, were the firsts team works, because most of the people don't know each other, and the lack of good judgment and lax abilities emerges, aside that the rest has been good. My dream its to be a consultist(that implies being close to "the perfection in the art" , or to be enought wise).

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    It is not clear to me, why did you prefer agronomy?... And what is your favorite area of ​​agronomy?

    ReplyDelete